● Who is responsible for the processing of your data.
● Who our Data Protection Officer is.
● For what purposes we collect the data we request from you.
● What is the legitimacy for its treatment.
● Durante cuánto tiempo los conservamos.
● How long we keep the data.
● To which recipients your data is given
● What are your rights.
1. RESPONSIBLE FOR TREATMENT
HOT SPOT BUILDERS, S.L.
Plaça de Pau Vila, 1
Hereinafter “Mutter”, “We” or “Responsible for treatment.”
2. PERSONAL DATA
Personal Data means any information or data that can directly or indirectly identify you. Personal Data includes information such as your name and email address, among others.
The user (you) hereby warrants that the Personal Data provided is true and accurate and agrees to notify us of any changes or modifications thereto. Any loss or damage caused to Mutter, its Platform or any third party through the communication of erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete information in the forms, shall be the sole responsibility of the User.
You provide us with your Personal Data directly (when you fill in forms available on the Platform).
3. PURPOSES, LEGITIMACY, TYPE OF DATA AND RETENTION OF DATA PROCESSING.
Purpose of processing:
To provide you with a way for you to contact us and raise your doubts and/or queries.
– Your express consent.
Personal data collected:
– Contact email
– Any information you wish to provide
Term of conservation of your personal data:
– Once your request has been resolved through our form or answered by email, if it has not generated a new treatment.
4. RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA
We inform you that the personal data provided will be stored on servers contracted by the data controller.
Your data may be shared with:
– Personnel linked to the data controller.
5. RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Any person may withdraw their consent at any time, when the same has been granted for the processing of their data.
Likewise, you may exercise the following rights:
– Request access to your personal data or its rectification when it is inaccurate.
– Request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
– Request the limitation of their processing in certain circumstances.
– Request opposition to the processing of your data for reasons related to your particular situation.
– Request data portability in the cases provided for in the regulations.
– Other rights recognized in the applicable regulations.
Where and how to request your Rights: By writing to the data controller at the postal or email address (indicated in point 1), indicating the reference “Personal Data”, specifying the right you wish to exercise and with respect to which personal data.
In case of disagreement with the company regarding the processing of your data, you can file a complaint with the Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
6. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have taken all the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of the personal data provided from alteration, loss and unauthorized processing or access.
If you have any questions or concerns about the way we treat and use your personal data or wish to exercise any of the rights described above, please contact us through the email firstname.lastname@example.org or through postal mail to the Address C / Plaça de Pau Vila, 1 08039, Barcelona.
Publication date: July 7, 2021.