Below is a classification of cookies according to a series of categories. However, it is necessary to take into account that the same cookie may be included in more than one category.
Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them.
- First-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
- Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, including those that the publisher uses to enable the management and operation of the website and enable its functions and services, such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, make the purchase process of an order, manage payment, control fraud linked to the security of the service, make the request for registration or participation in an event, count visits for the purpose of billing licenses of the software with which the service works (website, platform or application), use security features during navigation, store content for broadcasting videos or sound, enable dynamic content (for example, animation of loading a text or image) or share content through social networks.s.
- Preference or personalization cookies: are those that allow remembering information so that the user accesses the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to display when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which the user accesses the service, etc.c.
- Analysis or measurement cookies: these are those that allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impacts of advertisements. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, applications,s or platforms, in order to make improvements based on the analysis of the data on the use made by users of the service.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: are those that store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on the same..
- Cookies de sesión: on aquellas diseñadas para recabar y almacenar datos mientras el usuario accede a una página web. Se suelen emplear para almacenar información que solo interesa conservar para la prestación del servicio solicitado por el usuario en una sola ocasión y desaparecen al terminar la sesión.
- Cookies persistentes: sson aquellas en las que los datos siguen almacenados en el terminal y pueden ser accedidos y tratados durante un periodo definido por el responsable de la cookie.
This website uses session and persistent, technical, and analytical cookies. The cookies used have, in any case, the purpose of making navigation more efficient. In no case do these cookies themselves provide personal data and are not used to collect them.
Below is the type of cookies used by our website, along with information about their management (own or by third parties), purpose, function, and retention period:
|Cookie name||Purpose||Duration||More information|
1 year, 19days, 14 hours y 42 minutes
|Title||Purpose||Conservation Period||More information|
|_ga||This cookie is set by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data and track site usage for site analytics reporting. Cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.||1 year 20 days 8 hours y 13 minutes.||Analytics|
|_gid||This cookie is set by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information about how visitors use a website and helps create an analytics report on how the website is performing. The data collected, including the number of visitors, the source from which they came, and the pages, is displayed anonymously.||1 year 19 days 14 hours y 44 minutes.||Analytics|
We also inform you that you can block or disable cookies through your browser settings. If you block or disable them, you will still be able to use our website, although the use of some of the services may be limited and therefore your experience on our website less satisfactory.
- For more information about Firefox browser from here: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias?redirectlocale=es&redirectslug=habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- For more information about Chrome browser from here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- For more information about the Internet Explorer browser from here: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- For more information about Safari browser from here: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=es_ES&locale=es_ES
We recommend that you review this policy each time you access our website, in order to be adequately informed about possible changes to it.
Release date: November 4, 2020